Formula Jon Driving School Terms and Conditions
All Students must be in possession of a valid UK provisional driving licence and must satisfy the minimum legal eyesight requirements.
· Insurance – fees include the students cover for insurance liability claims whist driving the school’s vehicle. Providing the student is in possession of a licence and is accompanied on test or by a DVSA registered driving instructor.
· Cancellations of booked lessons – If you wish to cancel or rearrange a lesson a minimum of 24 hours notice must be given by you. Where this condition is not met, the instructor reserves the right to charge you the full amount for the lesson booked.
· Use of Car for Test – The instructor reserves the right to withhold the use of the training vehicle for test, if in the instructor’s opinion you are not at the required standard. Or monies are owed for previous tuition.
· Personal Property – The school or instructor accept no liability whatsoever for any property left in the training vehicle
· Payment – All driving lessons booked must be paid for in full, prior to or at the start of the lesson. Payment can be made by Cash, Bank Transfer, PayPal or Credit / Debit Card (Merchant fee applies per card transaction). Where a student has been provided a discount for block booking lessons, this full amount must also be paid, prior to or on the day of the first lesson.
· Refunds – No refunds will be given on pre-paid hour balances, should you wish to change driving instructor or discontinue with lessons.
· Interest Rates – An interest rate of 25% will be added every 7 days to any outstanding monies owed, that have been invoiced, due to late cancelations or the student not showing for pre booked lessons.